This club aims to help robotics and mechatronics engineering students get the most value out of university and prepare for industry employment.
- social events connecting robotics & mechatronics students at different stages of their courses and with varying experience
- peer-to-peer training sessions in key mechatronics skills used in industry e.g. AutoCAD, inventor, Ansys, 3D printing, etc.
- organising site tours with relevant robotic and mechatronic focused organisations
- promoting relevant mechatronics opportunities and events
- other mechatronics focused activities based on student feedback
The club can be contacted at email@example.com