The Swinburne Esports Club is dedicated to enjoying, learning and participating in competitive online gaming. We look to help newcomers learn, and for veterans to find a place on one of our competitive teams. We also welcome casual players who may just want to find new friends to play with!
We welcome players from all competitive games, including, but not limited to:
- League of Legends
- Rocket League
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive
- Call of Duty
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Smash Bros.
- Street Fighter
- DOTA 2
We participate in a number of competitions every year including:
- Fortress University Cup
- Australian Esports League
- Melbourne Esports Open
- University Esports League
- League of Legends University Championships
- CouchWarriors Monthly Ranked Battles (Ranbats)
- Battle Arena Melbourne (BAM)
- Melbourne University Overwatch League
- Oceanic Community Amateur League
- Hive Overwatch Community Games
- International eSports Federation World Championship
- CyberGamer Tournaments
- Queensland University of Technology League Invitational
- and many more!
We host a tonne of casual events, including mid-semester parties, casual competitions, PUG nights and gaming days at LAN cafes. We also offer giveaways throughout the year for esports and gaming events and merchandise. Members also have access to a club-funded Minecraft server, should you be interested in some good, old-fashioned block-based construction!
Join the Facebook group and Discord server to get in touch with the teams and to hear about upcoming events and plans!
Membership fees are $10 for Swinburne students per annum and $15 for Swinburne Staff and Affiliates. Any questions about membership or general enquiries can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org