The Swinburne Esports club is dedicated to enjoying, learning and participating in competitive online gaming. We look to help newcomers learn, and for veterans to find a place on one of our competitive teams.
We welcome players from all competitive games, including, but not limited to:
- League of Legends
- Rocket League
- Counter Strike
- Call of Duty
- Rainbow Six
- Smash Bros.
- DOTA 2
- Apex Legends
- StarCraft II
We participate in a number of competitions every year including:
- StarCraft II World Championship Series
- Australian Esports League
- Melbourne Esports Open
- University Esports League
- League of Legends University Championships
- CouchWarriors Monthly Ranked Battles (Ranbats)
- Battle Arena Melbourne (BAM)
- Melbourne University Overwatch League
- Oceanic Community Amateur League
- Hive Overwatch Community Games
- International eSports Federation World Championship
- CyberGamer Tournaments
- and many more!
We host a tonne of casual events, including mid semester parties, casual competitions, PUG nights and gaming days at LAN cafes. We also offer giveaways throughout the year for esports and gaming events and merchandise!
Join the Facebook group and Discord server to get in touch with the teams and to hear about upcoming events and plans!
Any questions about membership or general enquiries can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org