Club's Committee Suite Part I Webinar
Location:Zoom - RSVP to receive link via email.
Are you a club president or vice-president wanting to take your roles to the next level?
In this webinar you learn how to:
- Reward & Reinforce key learnings throughout the year
- Apply & Adjust approaches in strategy
- Monitor & Motivate team members
You will feel more confident, competent and committed in your role as the leaders of a club
and be able to identify key parts you will play together in the direction of the club into 2021.
Attendees will walk away with:
· Supporting slide deck from the workshop
· Recommended TED talks relating to leadership
· Recommended books for leaders
This workshop will be run by Josh Farr - a former university student club President & Founder of Campus Consultancy
Don't wait to RSVP
Please note this training is available for club committee members
Similar events: #LevelUpTraining
Did you know?
As an added bonus to hearing from specialist guest speakers,
you'll also receive a $5 Ubereats e-voucher for each webinar you attend!