Club's How to Run Industry Events Webinar
Location:Online via Zoom - RSVP to receive URL link
Industry partners are key to the growth and development of clubs and their members. In this workshop, you will learn how to engage current and new industry partners to participate in your student facing events and online events, ensuring they are valuable to all parties. This session will run as a webinar.
You will walk out of this workshop with insight and tools specific to running Industry events, including:
- How to contact & relationship build with industry partners
- How to determine what a partner is looking for and build a custom event around the partner
- How to host multiple partners simultaneously at an event
- How to leverage your physical/digital assets to maximise value for the partner & the students attending
- All content will be relevant to both in-person events and online events in a digital environment.
Don't wait to RSVP to receive the Zoom URL Link via email.
RVSP by 20th of April
Please note this training is available for club committee members
This workshop will be run by Josh Farr - a former university student club President & Founder of Campus Consultancy
Similar events: #LevelUpTraining