Selling Your Club Leadership Skills Webinar
Location:Zoom - RSVP to receive link via email.
Are you wanting to learn how you can use your experience and skill set from your time as club committee member?
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Identify the key graduate attributes (skills) that employers are looking for
- Reflect on your time as a club leader to identify S.T.A.R. examples of skills
- Communicate these skills effectively using the 55:38:7 rule of communication
- Create Achievement Formulas to convey achievements on resumes/LinkedIn
You will feel more confident, competent and committed to reflecting on your experiences as a club leader
and communicating them in an effective manner that highlights your skills to future employers.
Attendees will walk away with:
· Supporting slide deck from the workshop
· Recommended TED talks relating to interviewing and public speaking
· Recommended books for leaders
This workshop will be run by Josh Farr - a former university student club President & Founder of Campus Consultancy
Don't wait to RSVP
Please note this training is available for club committee members
Similar events: #LevelUpTraining
Did you know?
As an added bonus to hearing from specialist guest speakers,
you'll also receive a $5 Ubereats e-voucher for each webinar you attend!