Level Up: Mastering Social Media & Canva
An interactive workshop for club committee to get hands on with the tools, all while learning from marketing and communication specialists. RSVP your spot via the provided link.
This Level Up training is designed to enable clubs in understanding and creating a strong, visible and consistent presence on social media. Students will gain knowledge around different social media tools available, with some guided practical hands-on time. If you're looking to formulate your club's social media strategy, make your ideas into assets and learn how to be consistent, then this workshop is for you!
Workshop Learning Objectives & Outcomes:
- What it means to have a great presence on social media
- Aligning your content to your club’s goals
- How to formulate your social media strategy on a page
- Tools to use (trello, scheduling, collaboration platforms)
- Asset creation and branding tips using Canva
- Maintain consistency in branding
- Exploring different formats
Training activities will include both theoretical and guided tutorials learning methods.
RVSP by 2nd of February to receive access link directly in your inbox.
This workshop will be run by Damian and Cecilia - marketing and communication officers
This workshop is part of the Club Growth Pack #2: Gaining Visibility and Club Growth Pack #3: Increasing Engagement
Similar events: #LevelUpTraining