Level Up: Sponsorships & Partnerships: Creating a win-win
An interactive workshop for club committee to learn how to identify and create win-win sponsorship and partnership relationships, but to also know when to identify when it won’t work. RSVP your spot via the provided link.
In this Level Up training, student club leaders will learn how to be more confident in searching for, creating and maintaining partnerships (pro-bono and in-kind) as well as sponsorships, and how to leverage those networks to benefit the club and add value to their members. If you are looking to create win-win relationships for your club in 2021, this is the workshop for you!
Workshop Learning Objectives & Outcomes:
- Develop their group’s stakeholder map to identify potential partners
- Show why engaging with stakeholders is valuable for members & the group
- Identify value that you can deliver to the stakeholder in return
- Create Key Performance Indicators for stakeholder relationships
- Create an action plan for engaging with new partners & potential sponsors
Meet the host and hear more about this session in this video.
Training activities will include theoretical and practical applications of skills taught, alongside interactive tools such as Googlesheets and polls may be used to enhance learning.
RVSP by 16th of March to ensure access to the Zoom link via email.
This workshop will be run by Josh Farr - a former university student club President & Founder of Campus Consultancy