Do you want to join the Orientation family?
We're looking for enthusiastic students to join our team of Orientation Week Volunteers. You’ll assist with the smooth running of the 2018 Semester 1 Orientation for commencing international and local students.
Why join the O-Week & Welcome Back Week team?
- Connect with students from different campuses and backgrounds
- Make new friends and networks
- Develop personally and professionally
- Gain skills to increase future job prospects
- Earn volunteer hours towards the Emerging Leaders Program
- Receive rewards and recognition for your contribution.
Orientation volunteer tasks include:
- Arranging exhibition materials
- Providing directions and answering questions
- Conducting campus tours
- Event management
...and much more!
*Please note, you must be an enrolled Swinburne student in 2018 and must complete the L&V Online Induction and a free volunteer Working With Children Check to be eligible to volunteer at O-Week & WBW. It is a requirement by law that all of our on-campus volunteers at Swinburne have a valid WWCC.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW https://unione.swin.edu.au/Forms/156