Let's get cracking!
Getting involved with clubs at Swinburne is one of the best ways to make friends and explore your interests. It might seem complicated at first, but our club management system allows you to control every aspect of your club, while being recognised by the university for your extracurricular contributions!
There are lots of registered clubs at Swinburne for students to join! Check out the full list here.
Don't see a club that suits your interests? It's easy to start one!
How to start a club:
- Complete a New Club EOI to tell us about your club idea.
- Once approved, share your club and get member sign-ups on the portal.
- Hold an online Inaugural General Meeting (IGM) to elect a club committee.
- Upload your meeting minutes and training certificates to have your Club funding transferred - then you’re good to go!
First of all, there are a few things you'll need to consider when you're coming up with the next great Swinburne club.
- Clubs must have a minimum of 10 registered members, who are currently enrolled Swinburne students, in order to register a new Club.
- Only currently enrolled Swinburne students can be founding members of a Swinburne Student Life club or society.
- Only currently enrolled Swinburne students who joined the club through the Student Life portal will be considered club members.
- Membership of clubs must be open to all currently enrolled Swinburne students.
Clubs must be defined in one of the following categories:
- Service/Social Justice