Club's Online Engagement
Location:Zoom - RSVP to receive link via email.
This is a unique opportunity to hear directly from three very active clubs who will share with you how they chose to approach their move to the online world.
Three clubs will be sharing their unique experience, bringing their insight, learnings and tips to you and the club community: Women in STEM, Swinburne Pop Culture & Swinburne Engineering Student's Society
Each club will be presenting in their own unique ways, making this session interactive and engaging.
You will receive unique insight into their knowledge, tips and stories around:
- The importance of thinking outside of the box and how to do this
- How to group brainstorm (and make the most of it!)
- Understanding how to create events which will keep your club values alive online
- How they approached the current situation with moving clubs online
- The importance of feedback and self-reflection for success
- Understanding how growth can happen from difficult situations
- Development through experimentation with events and marketing strategies
- Learning the importance of knowing each other's values and priorities to divide and conquer
- How a mission statement will help guide and set expectations for all
If your club is seeking inspiration, motivation or just wanting to connect with the club community, this webinar is for you!
There will be time for lots of discussion with bonus optional networking at the end of this session from 3 - 3:30pm.
Don't wait to RSVP
Please note this training is available for club committee members
Similar events: #LevelUpTraining
Did you know?
As an added bonus to hearing from our very special guest speakers,
you'll also receive a $5 Ubereats e-voucher for each webinar you attend!