Club's Strategy Webinar
Location:Zoom - RSVP to receive link via email.
Is your club wanting to kick goals and determine on-going strategies?
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Differentiate between the club's vision, mission and values
- Reflect on your own core values
- Articulate the club's vision, mission and values
- Create a plan of action to bring the VMV to life within your club
You will feel more confident, competent and committed in creating a vision, mission and values for your club in the remainder of 2020 and for the upcoming year in 2021.
Attendees will walk away with:
· Supporting slide deck from the workshop
· Recommended TED talks relating to goal setting and setting visions/values
· Recommended books for leaders
This workshop will be run by Josh Farr - a former university student club President & Founder of Campus Consultancy
Don't wait to RSVP
Please note this training is available for club committee members
Similar events: #LevelUpTraining
Did you know?
As an added bonus to hearing from specialist guest speakers,
you'll also receive a $5 Ubereats e-voucher for each webinar you attend!