SUSS is running five, potentially six exciting trips to all three Victorian mountains in 2023. They all vary slightly in length, destination and price but all are designed for any skill level and for all participants. Whether a Swinburne student or not, SUSS are sure you will enjoy each trip and make plenty of new friends!
|Hotham||Hotham||Falls Creek||Falls Creek||Hotham|
|14/07 - 16/07||21/07 - 24/07||28/07 - 30/07||11/08 - 13/08||01/09 - 04/09|
Please attend booking night from 7PM on Wednesday the 26th of April at The Junction next to Glenferrie Train Station to secure your tickets. Spaces are limited and it is first in best dressed - so try to arrive early, ask us questions and get to know the other SUSS members. Payments will all be made online via credit card; cash payments will not be accepted. Booking night will allow you to sign up to as many trips as possible, as long as spaces are available.
Second Installment made on May 31st
The third Installment made on June 31st
Trips are open to all 2023 SUSS members
- Transport to and from the mountain
- Breakfast and dinner while on the mountain
- Mountain entry
Lift tickets and lessons: these will need to be purchased from the mountain. Booking online and well in advance will ensure you receive the best price. Please note that VicIV's at Mt Buller does include a lift ticket
Ski/board rental - We've teamed up with our sponsor Snowmonkey to provide you with some ripper deals. At their store, you can purchase essentials, get fitted for rentals and if you are travelling to Hotham they can even deliver to our lodge. Ensure you mention SUSS to get the discount and delivery options.
Food: on-mountain lunches and snacks are not provided, meals on the way up/back will be a brief stop at fast food restaurants so please bring money and be prepared.
- Perfect for first time snow-goers!
- Staying at The Park, Mt Beauty
- Bus leaves at 2:30PM on the Friday from Swinburne's Hawthorn campus and arrives back at around 10:30PM on the Sunday night
- The quintissential SUSS experience!
- Staying at Kalyna ski lodge, Mt Hotham
- Bus leaves at 2:00AM on the Friday from Swinburne's Hawthorn campus and arrives back at around 10:30PM on the Monday night
VicIV's: (Only Taking Expressions of Interest)
- The biggest party trip of the year, limited to 10 spots!
- Staying at Mt Buller
- Meeting in Mansfield early on the Thursday morning to catch the bus up the mountain. Travel to and from Mansfield not included
If you're unsure of availability or other commitments, you can always transfer your position to one of your friends or contact us to use our waiting list if the trip is full. We will make every attempt to assist if possible, but we offer no guarantees. Please contact us for further details.